26 junio, 2012

ACROSTICS - REQUESTED - SUGGESTED - EXAMPLES - METRICAL AND FREE VERSE


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
_________________________________

_____ ACROSTICS

 REQUESTED - SUGGESTED - EXAMPLES - METRICAL AND FREE VERSE

 _________________________________
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 


(THIS IS THE LIST OF ALL MY ENGLISH ACROSTICS, 
I PUBLISH THEM AS QUICK AS TIME & MY LOVE FOR ART ALLOWS ME)

THANKS FOR PASSING BY
AND DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT.

REMEMBER YOU CAN ASK FOR AN ACROSTIC CLICKING HERE:




________ MOTHER'S DAY (Acrostic)


(Acróstico en inglés de "Mother")
(
Rimas de verso con métrica libre)







May I kiss your hands?

Or can I hug your soul?

They don't understand!

Hope and love and more...

Everything I seek your are
R
ainbows after rain, my mom!




_____________________ Leo Acróstico 2nd



 




_______ ACRÓSTICO DE DAPHNE 
(En inglés)


(Acrostic of the name Daphne)







Do your red lips taste like moon?

And your eyes enlight the sun?

 Paint my day and let it bloom...

        Have some mercy and understand:

  N o one make me feel alive...

Ever grateful like you do.







______ Acrostic of the name "JULIO"
  (in english)


(Acróstico del nombre 'JULIO' en inglés)
(
With rhyme, con rima)





Just a Little more, my dear,
Until you can reach your dreams
Laugh and play and share as always
It’s for boys like you that doorways
Open without any fear




___________ SMILE (en Inglés)


(Acrostic with rhymes - Rhyming Acrostic in English)
(Metrical Acrostic Poems)


Smile at me, my hidden star!

May I forget you? That's NEVER!

Is your story that far?

Let me in! Open your heart!

Enter in my life, FOR EVER!




_____________________ Smileater 2nd


Para ver más de mis acrósticos, ver aquí:

If you want to ask for an Acrostic especially made for you, click here:



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




02 ___________ SMILE (Acrostic #02)


(Example Nº 2 of a Rhyming Acrostic - In English)




Start by getting curves around your anxious mouth,

Meanwhile, get to stop complaining of yourself...

It's your smile a sunny day with whitened clouds

Letting rainbows of a joy fulfill your face…

Ending in a brighter smile reborning now.
 





_____________________ Smileater 2nd



Para ver más de mis acrósticos, ver aquí:

Si quieres pedir un acróstico, lo puedes hacer aquí:


No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...